Saiga Rifle aluminum Tri-Rail replaces the factory forearm.
Installs easily and has pre-drilled and tapped holes on top for the Carolina "Tactical Rifle Top Quad Rail" available separately.
Fits all Saiga and Vepr 223, 7.62x39, 5.45x39, 308 rifles and 7.62x54R rifles.
Milled from solid billet for extra strength and the most durable mounting platform available.
Weight: 18 oz.
Made in the USA and counts for 1 922r compliant part.
Includes a small and a large mounting bracket that attaches behind the gas block for the most stability possible.
All other forearms use the gas block pin that allows the forearms to move around while shooting and eventually come loose.
Our design eliminates any movement with all 4 rifles.
RIFLE FOREARM INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Make sure the firearm is unloaded.
2. Remove the dust cover, carrier and gas tube.
3. Install the lower section of the bracket in the forearm using the supplied screw through the hole on the front of the forearm.
4. Slide the forearm down the barrel and into position where the back tab is seated.
5. Place the top section of the bracket on to the barrel and mark the barrel with a marker.
6. Remove forearm and secure bracket at the mark you made.
7. Place forearm into position and secure all screws.
(thread locker is recommended for all screws)
Vepr Rifles can add 1 hole to the bottom of the receiver to secure the forearm tab to the firearm.
This will not fit the Arsenal or Legion guns that have a 2 piece hand guard.
This will fit all Vepr Rifles both version 1 and 2 if you modify the rear insert on the forearm to match your guns receiver.
Modifications to the barrel clamp may also be needed depending on your Vepr Rifle.