AR Style Vented Aluminum Forearm for all Saiga and Vepr rifles.
Gives your rifle the same look and feel as your AR's.
Made in the USA and counts for 1 922r compliant part.
Milled from solid billet for extra strength and Black Hard Coat Anodized for the most durable finish available.
Vented design allows for faster heat disbursement to help keep you barrel cool.
Weighs 10oz, Length 10", OD 2".
Optional Rail Sets (sold separately) can be secured in numerous positions to attach any lights, lasers and vertical grips.
Includes a small and a large mounting bracket that attaches behind the gas block for the most stability possible.
All other forearms use the gas block pin that allows the forearms to move around while shooting and eventually come loose.
Our design eliminates any movement with all rifles.
RIFLE FOREARM INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Make sure the firearm is unloaded.
2. Remove the dust cover, carrier and gas tube.
3. Install the lower section of the bracket in the forearm using the supplied screw through the hole on the front of the forearm.
4. Slide the forearm down the barrel and into position where the back tab is seated.
5. Place the top section of the bracket on to the barrel and tighten all 4 screws.
6. Reassemble the gas tube, carrier and dust cover.
(thread locker is recommended for all screws)
Vepr Rifles can add 1 hole to the bottom of the receiver to secure the forearm tab to the firearm.
This will not fit the Arsenal or Legion guns that have a 2 piece hand guard.